Thursday, July 2, 2009

My World, My Life.!

I have been a student for almost all my life..I am still a student now, and when i am out of school when i graduate, i will still learn a lot of things..things and lessons that i have yet to encounter in school. Learning does not pick ages, its a lifetime process... I remember when i was young, i use to say that i want to be a doctor, scientist, and the like... But as i get older, i told myself..."how can i be a scientist, i have not invented anything at all... I have came to see the truth..the world is full of people who takes advantages of the others, a world that is full of injustice, corruption and etc... I wanted to a be lawyer, a detective, a criminal investigator, and more...I choose to study political science...I want to study politics, and analyze it...In the course of this process, i might find a way to change the political systems of government that corrupts the people...An alternative, which is yet to be found....

I want to accomplish a lot of things in my life...study other courses... Finding my purpose in my life, is one of my goals..I must do my best to finish the things that i have started to start another one...Life is but a track, a journey if you will, a constant search for our destiny, our mission, the purpose why where are here...

I am Diamond... I am a graduating political science student....After graduating, i might take up law...but other thing's might happen...I do not know for sure what destiny will bring me...

Leave a Reply