Philippine Public Administration Refences
In relation to my recent post on the characteristics of a public administration in a Democratic institution, this are some of the sources that might help you in your study, i have also used this on my earlier post.
“Philippine Public Administration Refences”
1. Subranian, Venkateswarier (1990). Public administration in the Third World: an international handbook. Greenwood Publishing Group
2. Tendero, Avelino (2000). Theory and Practice of Public Administration in the Philippines. Fiscal Administration Foundation Inc. (FAFI): Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines.
3. Bautista, Victoria & Alfiler, Ma. Concepcion & Tapales, Proserpina (1993) Introduction to PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION in the Philippines. University of the Philippines Press and the College of Public Administration, University of the Philippines.
4. Talingdan, Arsenio P. (1966) Public administration and management in the Philippines. Alemar-Phoenix Publishers (Quezon City)
5. Tapales, Proserpina & Pilar, Nestor N., assistance: Romblon, Leonora (1995) Public Administration by the year 2000: Looking Back into the Future. Quezon City : College of Public Administration, University of the Philippines.
6. Cecile C.A. Balgos, eds: Chua, Yvone & Coronel, Sheila S. (2003). The PCIJ Guide to Government. Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism: Manila.
7. Cruz – Sta. Rita, Ma. Gladys. MPA, CSEE (2008) Running a Bureaucracy: A guidebook for Local Government Unit Administration, Other Public Manager, and Elected Officials. Center for Local and Regional Governance. National College of Public Administration and Governance.
8. Morada, Noel M. & Encarnacion Tadem, Teresa S. (2006). Philippine Politics and Governance: An Introduction. Diliman, Quezon City : Dept. of Political Science, College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, University of the Philippines.
9. Morada, Noel M & Encarnacion Tadem, Teresa S. (2006) Philippine politics and governance : challenges to democratization and development. Diliman, Quezon City : Dept. of Political Science, College of Social Sciences and Philosophy, University of the Philippines.
10. International Conference on Public Administration plus Governance (2002) Public administration plus governance : assessing the past, addressing the future : papers and proceedings. International Conference on Public Administration plus Governance, October 21-23, 2002, Manila Hotel, Philippines
11. Leveriza, Jose P. (1990) Public Adminisration: The Bussiness of Government. Manila : National Book Store.
12. Rosembloom, David H. (1986). Public Administration: Understanding Management, Politics and Law in Public Section. Random House
13. Farazmand & Pinkowski (2006). Handbook of Globalization, Governance and Public Administration.
14. Johnson, William (2001)..Public Administration: Partnership in Public Service. Waveland Press INC